Featured Post

Button Broach, a Tutorial

Friday, March 12, 2010

All Dressed Up, In Shorts

photos 134
These were another pair of pants that were dumped on me.  I thought they were cute and they fit great, except they were too short.  So, I decided to make them shorter.  Most of my shorts are cut-off denim and it would be nice to have something a little nicer for a change.  The fabric makes them dressy, not to mention incredibly soft and comfortable.  I glued faux pearls to the buttons and metal things, and I added dots of clear sparkly fabric paint along the edges of the pockets.  Now I just need to figure out what to wear with it.
Here’s the updated list:
  • skirt
  • dress shorts
  • bookmarks
  • boxes
  • key necklace
  • cutoffs
  • embellished wedges
  • rings
  • soap
  • Top
  • luggage makeover
Two down, nine to go.  The next two should be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.