Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Read the Instructions

Sometimes I decide I want to make something and I haven’t the foggiest idea how or where to start.  Okay, most of the time that’s the case.  One of the best resources I know for this situation is eHow.  On this site, tons of people submit articles and videos on how-to's for almost anything, all divided into neat little categories and sub-categories for you to browse at your leisure.  I find the craft section most impressive.  Some of the things I’ve found there recently include:

It might be fun to write some how-to’s myself.  Maybe I should try that someday.  Is there an eHow article about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.