Featured Post

Trimmings and An Angel

Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Past Halfway Project List Update

Now more than halfway through my list with these beaded zipper charms.  I actually used sewing pins with the beads instead of the usual, I have more pins than I need anyway.  They are pretty easy it make, except I kept on dropping the pins while trying to attach them. 
photos 112
Now the updated list:
  • Ribbon headbands
  • Jean waistband cuffs
  • Jewelry with crescent moons and stars
  • Tote bag with umbrella appliqués
  • Something square
  • Watermelon shaped oven mitts, maybe with matching accessories
  • Cell phone sleeping bag
  • Change purse key chains
  • Monster plush key chains
  • Strawberry pins and magnets
  • Painted binder clips
  • bottle cap pins
  • zipper charms
  • butterflies
Eight down, six to go.

1 comment:

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.