Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friendly Onigiri

I love living in Arizona, not.  I had to brave the hazards of a high heat advisory and an air quality advisory in order to get this up for you today.  Makes me wish I had a Wi-Fi connection at home.  Anyway, my brother’s birthday is next week.  Every year it’s a major challenge of what to give him.  What do you give the guy who has everything?

DSCI0142

Well, if he’s into anime/manga and Japanese culture you give him these.  Onigiri friends.  Aren’t they adorable.  I made them with scraps of fleece and googly eyes.  I truly believe that everything looks cuter with googly eyes adhered to them, and that includes plush food items.  I am tempted to keep one for myself, but I already have enough cute stuff cluttering my drawers and shelves and such.  Time to spread it all around.

Here’s the updated list:

  • Needle case
  • Mug cozy
  • Pants
  • Hair accessories
  • Brooches
  • Necklace
  • Other jewelry
  • Food
  • Top
  • Skirt

Eight down, two to go.  Nothing left to do but some clothing projects for class.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.