Featured Post

Trimmings and An Angel

Monday, July 25, 2011

It Continues…

DSCI0193

Do these headbands look familiar?  For some of you, they should.  I made them the same way as the ribbon wrapped pens I did before (See Pretty Pens: A Tutorial) except I used plastic headbands instead of pens.  These were surprisingly easier to make, no caps to get in the way like the pens.  It makes me wonder what else I can cover with ribbon like this.  Hmmm.

Here’s the updated list:

  • hair combs
  • napkins
  • headbands
  • wrist band
  • short sleeve blouse
  • doll clothes
  • skirt
  • shorts
  • scarf
  • more broaches
  • dress

Three down, eight to go.  The next project should be up by Wednesday, possibly sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.