Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Combing

I had intended to post this yesterday, but I had finals to prepare for.  Actually I dozed off while attempting to “prepare for finals”.

DSCI0165

Anyway, I loved making the last hair combs so much that I wanted to make some more but in pairs.  I made two pairs with small metal combs, some ribbon, and blue fake wired rosebuds.  I’m wondering if I should have used a color other than the blue.  I have some off white ones that probably would have worked too.  Maybe I’ll make another batch.  But I am happy with these ones.  I just need to find something to wear with them, and figure out what to do with the extra set.  Sell or gift?  Hmmm.

Here’s the updated list:

  • hair combs
  • napkins
  • headbands
  • wrist band
  • short sleeve blouse
  • doll clothes
  • skirt
  • shorts
  • scarf
  • more broaches
  • dress

One down, ten to go.  Should have the next one up by Saturday, and by that I don’t mean Sunday with an apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.