Featured Post

Trimmings and An Angel

Monday, November 28, 2011

Finished At Last

A few days late but here they are, the last couple of projects for my list. 
Tiny Fleece Mittens and Stockings

I had a pile of fleece squares and needed something quick to do with them.  Actually, I still have a pile of fleece squares, it’s just smaller now.  Since the Holidays are upon us (already!) I thought to make a bunch of mittens and stockings out of them. 

Simply cut two of each shape and use a blanket stitch around each.   Easy enough for a child.  Now what to do with them?  I could hang them on the tree as soon as I drag it out of storage.  I could also make pins out of them for quick gifts, or possibly stick them in my hair.  That is actually very tempting.

Here’s the updated list:
  • fabric car
  • hankie holder
  • birdies
  • cat bed
  • tiny mittens
  • tiny stockings
  • doll makeover
  • blue dress
  • knitted bag
  • jacket
Ten down and out.  Just in time.  I have to get started on my actual holiday crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.