Featured Post

Trimmings and An Angel

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Eyes, Ears, Mouth and Nose

photos 1013The last project on my list is done, face magnets.  I made them by covering bottle caps with fabric and drawing on them, then gluing on disc magnets.  Each magnet is a different part of the face, so they can be moved around anywhere you please.  I haven’t showed them to my niece and nephew yet, but I’m sure they will get a kick out of them.  Especially my nephew, he loves funny faces.
Here’s the updated list:
  • doll headbands
  • halters
  • camera
  • stamps
  • painting supplies
  • knitting supplies
  • video
  • face magnets
Eight down and out.  I think I’ll take a break from the lists for a bit.  There are a few things I should be focusing on right now.  Of course, odds are that I will start procrastinating on them by working on crafts.  I know myself too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.