Featured Post

Store Bought Accessories for Crafty Costumes

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cones and Cat food

While running a few errands yesterday, I found some pinecones on the ground and inspiration sparked.  I decided to gather some and use them for one of the projects on my new list that I posted yesterday.  Bet you can’t guess which one?  I also discovered that 15 lbs. isn’t very heavy at all.  I had to buy more cat food since I was desperately low.  It is cheaper to buy in bulk, so I walked home lugging 15lbs. of a certain Purina brand that Midnight went wild over.  All I can say is I wish large bags of pet food had handles on them or something.  It’d make them so much easier to lug around.  Today I just want cuddle with my now well-fed kitty and just read all day.   Oh, and maybe boil fabric in tea.  Another hint of one of my projects.  Good weekend to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.