Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Monday, August 15, 2011

Just Sunny

DSCI0444

Here’s Jenny again, now with a brand spanking new dress.  I went through some large scraps I had and grabbed two pieces at random and thought they would be perfect as a sundress.  I was actually surprised I still had some of the blue fabric with sunflowers.  Anyway, I used a pattern that was dumped on me for the bodice and kind of improvised on the skirt.  So simple a child could do it, actually thinking of teaching my niece how to make one.  She is just about old enough to sew, so why not?

Here’s the updated list:

  • Business cards
  • Lip balm holders
  • Pins
  • Potholders
  • More doll clothes
  • Hook reuse
  • Pink skirt
  • Tote bag
  • Skirt
  • Bags

Five down, five to go.  The next one should be up by Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.