Featured Post

Trimmings and An Angel

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Up to Twenty

seedpacketlavender-graphicsfairy008b4smI can’t believe I am up to the twentieth project list.  Seems like yesterday that I started on the first.  Anyway, this one is a moderate length but with a shorter due date.  I figured since I finished that last one about two weeks early I should be able to handle this one at a quicker pace.

Project List #20

  • Business cards
  • Lip balm holders
  • Pins
  • Potholders
  • More doll clothes
  • Hook reuse
  • Pink skirt
  • Tote bag
  • Skirt
  • Bags

I plan on having it all finished before the end of this month.  Ten items in about three weeks?  It will be a cinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.