Featured Post

Trimmings and An Angel

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Pile of…

I had intended to put this up about two days ago, but things didn’t quite go as planned.
DSCI2266 (800x600)
So one day when I was supposed to be focusing on something else, I thought of a nifty way of making lace cuff bracelets.  One I hadn’t done before that would allow me to use this one lace I have that needs to be used up.  It looks pretty cute right?  Although is kind of look like a garter, it is sort of made the same way too.  Anyway, you may be wondering why I could possibly be two days late making this little bitty thing.
Polaroid
Here’s why, I made a lot of them.  The idea I came up with was a way to easily make a bunch of these bracelets at once.  There were some tricky spots, but I managed to make about 40 bracelets in a few days.  Mind you this was while doing other things as well, life doesn’t hold still for bracelet making.  Anyway, I now have a pile of cute lace bracelets and possibly more to come since they are fun to make.  I just need to find ways to get rid of them.  There’s the usual ways; giving away, sticking them in my shoppe, etc.  I think I have another idea for one or two of them, but it needs some planning. 
Here’s the updated list:
  • Sunflower skirt
  • Present
  • Video
  • Little t-shirt redo
  • Pincushions
  • Pants redo
  • Bear pants
  • Hair accessories
  • Red skirt
  • Wristbands
Ten down and out.  Now to plan what’s up next. Shifty

1 comment:

  1. Cute bracelet. I have a link party, and I would love it if you would link this post. It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party. You can find it at

    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/08/natural-translucent-face-powder-update.html

    I hope to see you there. Have a great Day.
    Debi Bolocofsky
    Adorned From Above
    www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.