Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy #3

Two good things today.  First, it’s my blog’s birthday.  It’s 3 years old today, yay!  Second, I actually remembered it this time.  Double yay!  Last year I was a few days late and the year before, let’s not think about that. 
Anyway, last year I made a lovely little video to celebrate (see Happy #2).  Since it was so much fun to do, I decided to make one for this year too.  Enjoy
Here’s the updated list:
  • Sunflower skirt
  • Present
  • Video
  • Little t-shirt redo
  • Pincushions
  • Pants redo
  • Bear pants
  • Hair accessories
  • Red skirt
  • Wristbands
Three down, seven to go.  Stay tuned Wednesday for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.