Featured Post

Store Bought Accessories for Crafty Costumes

Friday, July 2, 2010

Number Nine and Doing Fine

1frenchrosegfairyb I have compiled my newest list, carefully considering my current schedule and whether it can realistically accommodate these projects.  I have included items for my cardboard dollhouse because I feel like working on it, and I am dying to finally use my new glue gun.  As promised, I will be working on the kitchen this time.  So here it is:

Craft Project List #9

  • Rosettes
  • Doll aprons
  • Zipper charms
  • Refrigerator
  • Heart purse
  • Doll
  • Kitchen sink
  • Cupboards
  • Clothes
  • Vase
  • Dishes
  • Curtains

Should take a little over three weeks to finish it all up, assuming it doesn’t get delayed like the last list.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about how I need to start making lists. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting is the easy part, finishing is the hard part.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.