Usually when some kind of festival or event happens over the weekend, I blogged about how great it was afterwards. I’ve been thinking that maybe I should mention something beforehand because some of you who may be in the area at the time might actually want to go. So this Friday and Saturday there will be a two day event in downtown Mesa, Arizona. They’re calling it Arizona Celebration of Freedom, I think they are planning to make it a yearly event. Why else would set up a website for it? Anyway, they will have motorcycles and classic cars, craft vendors, giant inflatables, a watermelon eating contest, tons of live music and a whole lot more. I can’t wait to check it out, sounds like a lot of fun.
Search This Blog
Featured Post
Simple Flower and Lace Headband Tutorial
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out my disclosures page for more info. Thanks! As promised yesterday, here is my headb...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out my disclosures page for more info. Thanks! For my first project for Christmas, her...
-
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out my disclosures page for more info. Thanks! The next project on my craft list is an...
-
It’s Sunday, and time for week 4 of this year’s edition of… …The Five a Week Pledge. If you haven’t been around here, it’s where you pl...
-
I said a couple days later, but here’s the next craft project a couple weeks later. :( Anyway, I found this cute pair of pink pajama pants...
-
Finally, the next project on my list is done. It's a video, and another one. I meant to make one video but ended up making two. Not e...
-
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out my disclosures page for more info. Thanks! Continuing on f rom this post , here...
-
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out my disclosures page for more info. Thanks! As promised yesterday, here is my headb...
-
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out our disclosures page for more info. Thanks! This is Elvie, my little "el...
-
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out my disclosures page for more info. Thanks! Halloween is less than a week away and ...
-
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out my disclosures page for more info. Thanks! Well there’s another resolution thorou...
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.