Featured Post

Trimmings and An Angel

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Doll Clothes for All

Anybody remember that cute little doll I made for one of my nephews a while back? (See Dolls for Dudes)  His astute preschool mind pointed out that the doll doesn’t have a jacket for this chilly 70 degree weather. 

photos 1224So for Christmas, I made this little jacket with scraps of fleece.  I also made a little scarf and hat to go with it.  This will keep him warm.

 photos 1225

I realized I had somehow left off the Barbie clothes from my list.  Oops.  One of my nieces asked for clothing for her dolls, specifically a ballet outfit.  So with more fleece and other scraps, I made this leotard and skirt…

photos 1229

…A poncho and scarf (I love ponchos)…

photos 1228

…And this strapless dress.  Hope she will like them. 

Here’s the updated list:

  • Doll jacket
  • doll clothes
  • Tissue pouch
  • Pins
  • Scarf
  • Boxes
  • Purse
  • Ornaments
  • Wreath
  • Sweatshirt makeover
  • Mascot
  • Stickers
  • Robot
  • Collar
  • Red skirt
  • Tie
  • Christmas cracker
  • Dress

Two down, sixteen more to go.  I’m right on schedule, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.