Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Procrastinate with Lace

photos 1025So yeah, I have been procrastinating lately.  What is one of things I do when I procrastinate on something?  I sew, a lot.  Here’s something I redid.  I forgot to take a before photo, before it was an ordinary polo shirt I got for 25 cents at a thrift store.  It was a little big on me and boring to boot.  So I took it in a little and added some pin tucks.  I then added lace to the collar, sleeves, and along the front.  Lastly, I added elastic to the sleeves for a cute puffed look.  Maybe I went a little overboard, but I have been into cute and lacy stuff lately.  I am going to wear it tomorrow to church, along with something else I whipped up from scratch.  I’ll put that up tomorrow, so don’t miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.