Featured Post

Trimmings and An Angel

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Lace Rosette Shoe Clips with a Twist and Tutorial

The next project on my craft list is something I made for Mother’s day as well as for myself.

Easy Lace Rosette Shoe Clips with a Twist and Tutorial

Shoe clips!

I have a set my mom gave me that I love.  I’ve been dying to make more to work with more outfits, and I thought they would make great gifts too.  Which is why my mom found a pair in a cute gift bag on Mother’s day. 

Easy Lace Rosette Shoe Clips with a Twist and Tutorial

And the gift giving continues.  These were so easy and fun to make that I decided to make a video tutorial.  Shoe clips for all!

All you need are:

And a very special item…

Easy Lace Rosette Shoe Clips with a Twist and Tutorial

…clip on earrings.

I couldn’t find clips for shoes in stores and the prices online seemed a bit much, so I used backings for clip-on earrings.  Easy to find and to afford (these are a good choice).

It’s also helpful to have basic sewing supplies if you prefer more sewing and less gluing, but that’s optional.  Also I do recommend using Aleene’s Jewel-It or a similar glue to attach the actual clips instead of the glue gun.  But that’s just me.

All set, now here’s the tutorial.

Enjoy!

Here’s the updated list:
Six down, just one more to go.  And it will be up tomorrow!  Look forward to it.

2 comments:

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.