Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Quickie for Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s day, hope everyone is enjoying the day.  Today’s post is a quick one.  I know, I haven’t posted in days and when I finally do it’s super short.  Brilliant right?  Tomorrow's post will be better.

DSCI0007

Anyway, this is what I made for my mom for Mother’s day.  They’re slippers, I have to say that because sadly it isn’t obvious.  They didn’t come out as good as I wanted.  My mom loved them anyway, that’s what mothers are for, right?  I think I’ll make another pair next year, bound to get them right the second time.

Here’s the updated list:

  • Slippers
  • Handkerchiefs
  • Cases
  • Pens
  • Binder
  • T-shirt
  • Skirt
  • Bag
  • Background

One down, eight to go.  See y’all later.

1 comment:

  1. I knew they were slipper right away. You should give yourself more credit.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.