Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Monday, May 2, 2011

Up to 17, and a Slight Announcement

heydiddle-graphicsfairy005bSorry this is up kind of late, I had intended to have the new list up a few days ago and not in the middle of the night.  I have been a little preoccupied, again.  I decided to continue my education, again.  I have enrolled in classes at the local community and will start working my way to a degree in Veterinary Technology.  Yay!  So excited, can’t wait for my first day of class.  To help with the wait, I added a few items to my list that will be useful for school.  I guess it is a little early for “Back to School” crafts, but I enrolled in Summer courses so I need them now.  So here’s my list, another short and sweet one.

Craft Project List #17

  • Slippers
  • Handkerchiefs
  • Cases
  • Pens
  • Binder
  • T-shirt
  • Skirt
  • Bag
  • Background

I plan to have this one done before the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.