Featured Post

Trimmings and An Angel

Friday, May 13, 2011

Just Handkerchiefs

I wanted to post this yesterday but I had technical difficulties, again.

Sad smile

DSCI0002Anyway, I love handkerchiefs.  I think they are so cute and useful, such a handy thing to have around.  Plus, they are so so easy to make.  However, it has been such a long time since the last time I bothered to make some for myself or anyone else.  So I thought I would whip up a few.  I have been needing to since I can’t find any of my old ones.  These are small ones, 8 x 8 inches using scraps of white cotton and simple lace to trim them.  That’s one of the things I love about handkerchiefs, it doesn’t take too much fussing to make them look pretty.  I made nine of them, three for me and the rest for other purposes.  I just need to figure out what those “other purposes” will be.  Gifts, giveaways, or sell them.  Any ideas?

Here’s the updated list:

  • Slippers
  • Handkerchiefs
  • Cases
  • Pens
  • Binder
  • T-shirt
  • Skirt
  • Bag
  • Background

Two down, seven to go.  The next one should be finished tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.