Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rub a Dub

photos 029
I meant to start on the toilet, but I forgot and made the bathtub instead.  Sorry about the lousy photo, I had some technical difficulties.  It is made from corrugated cardboard, sort of matches the house (see Home Sweet Home and Maybe a Campout).  I used little beads for the legs and the nozzles and made the spout from aluminum foil.  With a little bit of paint it came out great.  I’ve always loved bathtubs with legs, my grandma has one and we used to rent a house that had two.
Here’s the updated list:
  • bunny hat
  • hair clips
  • toilet
  • curtains
  • rug
  • sink
  • sweater redo
  • bathtub
Three down, five to go.  Maybe now I’ll get started on the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.