Featured Post

Button Broach, a Tutorial

Friday, May 19, 2017

Jeans for Dolls and a Wrap

Finally finished the next project on my list, doll clothes.  Yes, I know, more doll clothes.

Cute jeans and wrap top for a doll.

It’s officially been a year since I got Usagi (a ball jointed doll), so I decided to make her a special outfit.

Cute new doll outfit.  Jeans, wrap top, and a necklace.

I made a wrap style top, a simple necklace and a pair of jeans.

Jeans for a doll.

The jeans were a challenge.  Pants in general are a challenge for me and I had to draft the pattern for these as well as figure out how to sew them.  It was all for the best, they came out well and I even created a printable pattern for them.

I posted a full tutorial for jeans for MSD sized ball jointed dolls on my doll blog.  Feel free to check it out if you have a doll this size or know someone who does.

Cute wrap top for a doll.

The top was actually inspired by this tutorial for a cute doll dress.  Of course that one was designed for a different type and size of doll, so I had to draft my own pattern.  If you wish you can download it here on my doll blog

Simple beaded necklace for a doll.

The necklace is made from tiny beads I got from SAS (see A Quick and Pink Craft Haul).  I just strung them and used a regular clasp and crimp beads.  Super quick and easy.

Cute jeans and wrap top for a doll.

All together is makes for a super cute and stylish little doll outfit.

Here’s the updated list:

Four down, just one more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.