Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Up to Nineteen

seahorse-graphicsfairy012bgFinished drafting up the new list.  Plenty of accessories on it, can never make too many.  Plus some specific clothing pieces.  It has become increasingly clear to me that I am lacking in casual warm weather clothing.  Is that big a deal?  In Arizona in July, yes it is.  So I thought I’d try my hand at a few sweat friendly items.  Anyway, here’s the latest list.

Project List #19

  • hair combs
  • napkins
  • headbands
  • wrist band
  • short sleeve blouse
  • doll clothes
  • skirt
  • shorts
  • scarf
  • more broaches
  • dress

I should have it all done by mid-August.  Hopefully.  Fingers crossed

2 comments:

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.