Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Up to Twenty-Eight

snowgirl vintage image graphicsfairy008bFinally, my new list is ready.  I had a little more trouble writing it out than usual.  For some reason I have the urge to start making Christmas-y things.  I know it is quite a bit early for it, but I can’t help it.  So a few of my projects will be filled with the holiday spirit this month.  I should mention that I was somewhat inspired by a particular craft book I got from the library.  The Farm Chicks Christmas by Serena Thompson, chocked full a super cute ideas for the Holidays.  How could anyone resist whipping out the holly, even at the start of summer.  Anyway, here’s the latest list.
Project List #28
  • Notebooks
  • Little skirt
  • Red dress
  • Red purse
  • wallets
  • Tiny wreaths
  • Stockings
  • Ornaments
  • Trees
  • Doll makeover
On the bright side, when this is done I will have a fantastic head-start for Christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.