Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Saturday, October 30, 2010

13 But Lucky

rosehorseshoegfairyI know I said I would have this list up yesterday, but never got around to it.  I was too busy starting on it, the first one is almost done.  This one isn’t the longest list I have ever had, but it might be the trickiest to complete.  Can you tell why?

Craft Project List # 13

  • Sunflower dress
  • Black headband
  • Update pioneer dress
  • Prettied up shoes
  • Pleated skirt
  • Wallet
  • Makeover notebook
  • Trim basket
  • Forum

Noticed that last one?  While commenting about some failed craft forum sites a while back, I mentioned it may be easier to start my own then trying to revived a dead one.  With that idea in the back my mind, gears started to turn.  Uh-oh.  Anyway, I thought it would be really fun to get one going, and you can never have too many places online where thoughts and ideas are shared.  I will probably need plenty of help with it though, so feel free make a few suggestions if you wish.  I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.