Featured Post

Trimmings and An Angel

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Up to Thirty

roses-engaved-vintage-GraphicsFairyFirst off, I know I said I’d post the results of my little joke contest on Saturday, but I didn’t really see the point.  There wasn’t a winner at all, I guess no one knew any good jokes.  I’ll work on this problem later, but I have something more important first.  My list.  I put off making the new project list long enough and before I knew it the new semester popped out of no where.  My classes start Monday and there is some important crafting I need to do before then.  Luckily I am covered for most of my school supplies thanks to the stocking up I did last year.  I can’t remember if I mentioned anything about that.  Anyway, here’s the latest list:
Project List #30
  • Pens
  • Binder
  • Lunch bag
  • Backpack
  • Button
  • Scarf
  • Doll house
Just a few things on this list to finish by the end of the month.  Notice the last item on the list?  Yep, as if I didn’t already have enough on my plate with school starting, I just had to pick now as the time I finally start working on the doll house I got from that yard sale (see Good Day for a (Yard) Sale).  Love the way my mind works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.