Ever had a dresser with only two decent drawers that you wanted to salvage somehow. Here’s a totally cute solution, make a doll house. Here’s a tutorial from Nice Girl Notes showing a truly brilliant way to make a doll house from castoff drawers. And I thought the only use for old drawers was as under-bed storage.
Search This Blog
Featured Post
Simple Flower and Lace Headband Tutorial
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out my disclosures page for more info. Thanks! As promised yesterday, here is my headb...
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
RELATED POSTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out my disclosures page for more info. Thanks! For my first project for Christmas, her...
-
It’s Sunday, and time for week 4 of this year’s edition of… …The Five a Week Pledge. If you haven’t been around here, it’s where you pl...
-
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out my disclosures page for more info. Thanks! The next project on my craft list is an...
-
I said a couple days later, but here’s the next craft project a couple weeks later. :( Anyway, I found this cute pair of pink pajama pants...
-
Finally, the next project on my list is done. It's a video, and another one. I meant to make one video but ended up making two. Not e...
-
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out my disclosures page for more info. Thanks! Well there’s another resolution thorou...
-
I’m still working on the last two projects on my list and both of the projects actually involve making one or two little ribbon bows. A s...
-
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out my disclosures page for more info. Thanks! Continuing on f rom this post , here...
-
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out our disclosures page for more info. Thanks! This is Elvie, my little "el...
-
This post may contain affiliate links, please check out my disclosures page for more info. Thanks! As promised yesterday, here is my headb...
Hey Anna! Thanks for linking my blog! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea! I would love to try it for my little one! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome to you both.
ReplyDelete