Sunday, January 15, 2012

Up to Twenty Four

tea vintage image graphicsfairy004b
My office opened up for the season this week so it’s been busy around here.  So much that I sort of forgot about making my new project list let alone posting it at all.  It is kind of important right now considering.  How in the world am I going to reduce my stash of supplies like I planned (see A Time for Change) if I don’t craft?  So here’s the new list.
Project List #24
  • Doll clothes
  • Black headband
  • White headband
  • Blue skirt
  • White skirt
  • Apron
  • Clock
It’s a little short, but how else am I going to finish by the end of the month?  I decided it’s easier to just plan on finishing my lists in the month I start them.  Makes things more predictable, at least for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.