Friday, October 28, 2011

Birthday Again

Well another year has gone by, tomorrow is my birthday.  That yearly event always brings with it a yearly problem.  What do I give my twin sister for our birthday?
DSCI0909
This year it’s handkerchiefs.  I do enjoy making them and it’s one of the few things that I can make that she actually likes.  Despite being twins we have very little in common.  Anyway, these are just plain square handkerchiefs made from a small print cotton fabric.  They are intended to actually be used which is why it probably isn’t a problem that I used a one way print.  I not sure but it kind of looks funny to have the flowers on a printed handkerchief facing up.  Hope my sister doesn’t think so too.
Here’s the updated list:
  • Bags
  • Bracelets
  • Barrettes
  • Doll pajamas
  • Doll makeover
  • Wristbands
  • Red skirt
  • Ears
  • Costume
  • Handkerchiefs
Ten down and out.  And just in time for the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.