Featured Post

Trimmings and An Angel

Monday, October 10, 2011

Finally Remembered

…To take pictures that is.  I have made several trips to different thrift stores over the past few months, but I never mentioned most of them because I would forget to get the camera out until weeks later.Embarrassed smile 

This weekend there was another half-off sale at Goodwill that I felt I had to attend due to the number of great items I spotted while browsing before the sale.  It’s an odd habit of mine, I see something I like, see the price, hate the price, come back for it when it’s on sale.

DSCI0647

Here’s what I got:

  • Pink and green felt, more green than pink but for good reason.
  • A remnant of really soft fleece in a cute floral print.
  • A decent amount of a orange print, already have plans for it.
  • Four really cute plates, they’re microwavable and dishwasher safe.
  • An 18 inch doll, she’s a Springfield Collection doll (those ones they sell at Michael’s and Joann) and she was only a dollar.
  • A Fisher Price Little People camper, it make animal noises and I know a little guy who would love it.
  • An 18 inch Cinderella doll, perfect for a certain princess loving little girl and it was only 50 cents!

    The total cost was just a little more than 6 dollars.  Not too bad right?  Let’s see if I can beat that next time.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.