Monday, December 6, 2010

Pretty Pins and Pouches

Another couple of projects from the list.  First, I had a shirt that was plain and boring except for some lace along the hem.  With some cutting and this tutorial, I made these…

photos 1241

…Tissue pouches.  Super easy and they make a great gift, at least that was the idea.

photos 1247Next, another project using fleece scraps, pins.  I have made similar pins using felt before, but not quite as abstract looking.  I just cut shapes I thought were interesting, glued them together, then stitched around some of the edges.  Finish with a pin back, and I now have some colorful pins to give away.

Here’s the updated list:

  • Doll jacket
  • doll clothes
  • Tissue pouch
  • Pins
  • Scarf
  • Boxes
  • Purse
  • Ornaments
  • Wreath
  • Sweatshirt makeover
  • Mascot
  • Stickers
  • Robot
  • Collar
  • Red skirt
  • Tie
  • Christmas cracker
  • Dress

Four down, fourteen more to go.  Up next is something familiar.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't checklists awesome? Especially when they involve crafting and creating. I really like those pins - simple and sensational. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.