Featured Post

Button Broach, a Tutorial

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Birthday Bunny

photos 017
Yesterday was my niece’s sixth birthday so I made her this hat.  Yes it is a bunny, not a puppy.  I got the idea from this site, mine turned out a little different.  It’s made from a t-shirt decorated with felt scraps, buttons and little bows.  My niece did like it at first, until her mother managed to convince her that it was a “baby” hat, now she won’t wear it because she’s not a baby.  I told her it’s not for babies, but she won’t listen. 
Here’s the updated list:
  • bunny hat
  • hair clips
  • toilet
  • curtains
  • rug
  • sink
  • sweater redo
  • bathtub
One down, seven to go.  What to tackle next?  Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.