Sunday, September 13, 2015

5 a Week: Crystal Pearl Bracelets

 
It’s Sunday, so it’s time for week 11 of…
 
5 a Week: Crystal Pearl Bracelets
…The Five a Week Pledge.
 
If you haven’t been around here, it’s where you pledge to do five things each week of your choice (see the first week for more info).  I pledged to make five small crafts each week.  Feel free to grab a button and join me.  If you already have, post a comment or a link to share what you accomplished.
 
This week’s craft:

5 Crystal and Pearl Beaded Bracelets

Bracelets!

I got plenty of jewelry making supplies and tools this week (see The Biggest Haul Ever) and was itching to use them.  I used some of the pink and white faux pearls from the last batch of bracelets I made (see Five a Week: Bracelets), but this time I added clear crystal-y beads for all but the last bracelet. 

The last one was just a way to use up some extra beads.  I just took the last few beads I had in those sizes, arranged them in a way I thought looked good, then added some more faux pearls until it was long enough for a bracelet.

Now for a small request, I’m having a hard time deciding what sort of project to do for this coming week.  Any ideas? Please leave a comment with any suggestions, links to tutorials are more than welcome too.  And look forward to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.