Monday, February 21, 2011

More Ways to Wear a T-shirt

I can’t believe it’s been a whole week since the last time I posted anything, well maybe I can.  It is on the calendar and all.  Still, it’s depressing to think about it. Sad smile

PICT0005 (3)

Enough of that, I managed to find time late last night to do this.  It’s an ordinary Hanes t-shirt, or at least it was and ordinary t-shirt.  I cut the bottom off to shorten it and then cut the neckline to make it more flattering.  I accidently cut too much off the neckline, so I had to take it up at the shoulders.  Otherwise I would have ended up showing too much of my “charm”.  I added eyelet lace down the front and threaded thin ribbon through the “eyes” for a laced up effect.  Then I finished it with more ribbon threaded through the hems of the sleeves for a gathered look.  Super easy thanks to the help of a large needle for the ribbon.  Now all that’s left is ironing it, or at least trying to iron.  For some reason everything always seems to look more wrinkled after I iron them.  Wonder why?

Here’s the updated list:

  • Case
  • Skirt
  • Pink Dress
  • Cat dress
  • Altered t-shirt
  • kit
  • bunka doll

Four down, three to go.  Got to keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.