Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Financial Tips from a Surprising Source

 

Financial Tips from a Surprising Source

Need a little help saving for something special?  I may be able to help.  Over on my doll blog, I wrote a Doll Owner’s Corner post about saving up for a ball jointed doll.  You know, those adorable but incredibly pricey dolls I have been making clothes for the last few months.

Anyway, the post started out as being about dolls, but kind of went out of control.  I think there is some useful information about budgeting and saving for the things that matter to you, whether it’s a fun wish list item or something bigger.

Let me know if it was helpful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.