Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Two New Outfits, One Special Day

photos 218 Today I had student orientation, which meant sitting in a room full of strangers and listening to someone talk about study skills, piercings, and respect.  I’m not kidding about the piercings.  And I saw a list of my books which I won’t receive until Monday, thank goodness.  There’s a bunch and if the price is any indicator, they are going to be big and heavy.  I also got my first set of scrubs, the official uniform.  They aren’t as cute as I thought they’d be, but they’re alright.  At least I look pretty good here.  I can’t say the same for my ID card photo, I look sick and scared in it.

 

photos 219 On another note, over the weekend I finished my Halloween costume.  Just don’t ask what I’m suppose to be because I don’t know myself, at least it’s pretty.  If anybody asks I think I’ll say I’m water.  I made it using an old costume dress I used in high school and a dress I saved from being thrown out.  And in case you are wondering, the skirt is suppose to be see-through.

2 comments:

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.