Tuesday, May 29, 2012

And Another One

PolaroidI found some green and white fabric with pinstripes at a small thrift store about a month ago.  I immediately thought it would make a great skirt, though for some reason it reminded me of The Music Man.  Weird since I’ve never seen that movie. 
Anyway, I decided to make a high-waisted skirt with the fabric.  I discovered by accident that they actually are sort of flattering on me.  The skirt has a side zipper and the waist has some shirring on the back to make it more comfortable.  I attached the ruffle in a slightly different way than I usually do, and although it took longer to do than usual it came out pretty good. 
Here’s the updated list:
  • Gift
  • Pencil case
  • T-shirt recon
  • Pink dress
  • Shorts
  • Patterns
  • Shoes
  • Striped skirt
  • Mazes
Eight down, just one more to go.  The last one will be up by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.