As mentioned last week, this week’s blog hop has a theme. As usual, it’s completely optional, so you can still share whatever you want. It’s just fun to do something new once in a while.
Anyway, the theme is:
What did you get/do for Christmas last year?
Share posts from last year showing what you did to celebrate and what gifts you received or just leave a comment.
Now to the blog hop.
Here’s the deal:
- Keep all links family friendly.
- It helps to follow me or leave a nice happy comment, but only if you want.
- Link whatever you want and as much as you want.
- Older links are welcome, so are giveaways and blog hops, etc.
- <-- Please grab my button and stick it somewhere, at the very least it will make it easier for you to come back.
- My favorite links will be pinned to the Official Saturday Shuffle Pinterest Board.
I have set up a blog hop directory to showcase blog hops that I personally recommend. Feel free to check them out.
Now get to it and have fun! :)