Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Monday, May 21, 2012

A Pink Idea

DSCI1875 (583x1024)
I let my niece take the photo for today’s project.  She is still learning how to use cameras.  She technically inspired the project.  I was wearing one of my other dresses one day,  a blue one, and for some reason she thought I had one just like it in pink.  At the time I thought that sounded really cute, so here it is.  There are of course a few differences.  The lace is whiter and there is more of it, the skirt is gathered instead of a-line, and the bodice fits much better than the blue dress.  It took me less than 24 hours to make it too.  Not too shabby.
Here’s the updated list:
  • Gift
  • Pencil case
  • T-shirt recon
  • Pink dress
  • Shorts
  • Patterns
  • Shoes
  • Striped skirt
  • Mazes
Four down, five to go.  The next one should be up by either Wednesday or Thursday.

2 comments:

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.