Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Now Launching

Okay, so when I was still in high school I use to draw mazes all the time.  I wasn’t too bad at it.  I eventually stopped for some reason and didn’t really think about it much at all.  So, one morning I woke up from a dream about them.  In the dream I was blogging about my mazes.  I thought what a great idea.
simply mazes screenshot (800x379)
Now, fast forward to today, here is my new blog, Simply Mazes.  I guess it’s kind of like my blog’s sister in a way.  Anyway, I will be posting all my cute little mazes there from now on, so feel free to have a look every now and again.  And I should point out that the header for it is a maze too.  Have fun with it.
Here’s the updated list:
  • Gift
  • Pencil case
  • T-shirt recon
  • Pink dress
  • Shorts
  • Patterns
  • Shoes
  • Striped skirt
  • Mazes
Five down, just more four to go.  The next two should be up by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.