Monday, November 14, 2011

Birdy Birdy Birdy


3 Pink Felt Plush Birds

I was sitting on a bench on campus working on the computer and noticed a bunch of little birds around me.  These birds definitely weren’t shy, too use to messy students leaving food scraps.  I thought how cute they looked and it gave me the intense urge to make cute plush birds. 

I use pink felt for the bodies and white felt for the wings.  The eyes are small faux pearls.  I’m not sure what to do with them yet.  I might possibly sew some ribbons on them and make ornaments.  I also thought I could stick combs on them and wear them in my hair, but maybe that might be too much.

Here’s the updated list:
  • fabric car
  • hankie holder
  • birdies
  • cat bed
  • tiny mittens
  • tiny stockings
  • doll makeover
  • blue dress
  • knitted bag
  • jacket
Three down, seven to go.  The next project will be up by Wednesday, or should I say projects, there should be two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.