Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bags Again

PolaroidI’ve done some work on my Knifty Knitter again.  I think I’ve really gotten the hang of it and I may be ready for more difficult stuff.  For now it’s easy peasy projects like these simple bags.  They are a little different than the last ones I made (see Back From the Chaos with Something Pink).  The one on right is a simple rectangle shape, made purposely wider than what I’ve previously done, and with a zipper to close it.  I had intended to make it with a flap to close, but that didn’t work out.  The one on the left is a simple drawstring bag.  I didn’t plan the drawstring part it just happened that way.  It is made in a similar matter to a knit hat, at least I think it is.  I haven’t tried making hats yet so I’m not sure, but that would be a neat project to try next.
Here’s the updated list:
  • fabric car
  • hankie holder
  • birdies
  • cat bed
  • tiny mittens
  • tiny stockings
  • doll makeover
  • blue dress
  • knitted bag
  • jacket
Seven down, just three more to go.  I should have the next one up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.