Saturday, June 4, 2011

Up to 18

sewinglabel-gfairybgIt’s been hectic around here lately.  I started classes this week.  So it seems like all I’ve been doing lately is running here and there finding classrooms, getting supplies, downloading required materials, dealing with homework, etc.  But I think I have everything under control, at least now I do.  And of course I said I would probably have to make a few more things for school and I definitely do.  I needed an extra class so I signed up for a basic sewing class.  I know, I have been sewing for how many years and I’m taking a basic class?  I thought it would be a good idea, a way to brush up on the skills I haven’t perfected (zippers, button holes, ironing, taking my time, etc.)  It’s also a good excuse to go fabric shopping and such, it’s “school” supplies.  So anyway, here’s my latest list.

Project List #18

  • Needle case
  • Mug cozy
  • Pants
  • Hair accessories
  • Brooches
  • Necklace
  • Other jewelry
  • Food
  • Top
  • Skirt

Given my current schedule and all, I should have this all done before the end of July.Thumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.