Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Friday, April 22, 2011

Attack of the Bunnies

Currently writing this at the Laundromat.  I love our local Laundromat.  It’s really close, air conditioned, has cheap machines and has cable TV and free Wi-Fi.  I’m mostly here for the Wi-Fi.

PICT0001

Anyway, I’ve been working hard on the last few projects on my list, including these cute little bunnies.  I made them for my nieces and nephews.  Many of which are suppose to visit this weekend.  The bunnies are just the right size to fit in their hands.  I just hope there won’t be any arguments over them.

Here’s the updated list:

  • Red shirt
  • Red skirt
  • Hair bows
  • Clock
  • Yellow shirt
  • Headband
  • Bag
  • Big bunny
  • Wristbands
  • Little bunnies
  • Easter dress

Eight down, three to go.  I should have the last few done by tomorrow.  There’s a special reason for that.  More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.