Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Touch of Origami

photos 1275When I was younger, I learned how to make little boxes like this, though I forget exactly where I learned it.  They are so very handy for organizing and such, but I have a different purpose in mind, gift boxes.  There are perfect for all the pins I made (see Pretty Pins and Pouches), just the right size and light weight too.  Of course, now I have to figure out how to wrap everything else.  Plus, I have to finish everything else.

Here’s the updated list:

  • Doll jacket
  • doll clothes
  • Tissue pouch
  • Pins
  • Scarf
  • Boxes
  • Purse
  • Ornaments
  • Wreath
  • Sweatshirt makeover
  • Mascot
  • Stickers
  • Robot
  • Collar
  • Red skirt
  • Tie
  • Christmas cracker
  • Dress

Six down, twelve more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.