Featured Post

Pretty Pens: A Tutorial

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Like Sunshine

photos 1115 Of course I finished the skirt from my list already, the amazing part is that I put it on the list before making it.  It’s a gathered rectangle skirt with a partially elasticized waist band and waist ties to make it fit better.  The focus is is the strands of lace running down the front and about 2 inches from the bottom hem.  The spots where they intersect have little rosettes made from lace.  A cute idea, I just can’t remember how I thought of it, maybe I saw something similar in a magazine. 
As with all those “interesting” dresses of mine, I wore this to church today and everyone loved it.  They were also amazed by the little bonus project, the top I wore with it.  I made it an old t-shirt that was way too big for me.  All it took was a little cutting, sewing, some elastic, a some lace a ribbon.  Perfectly compliments the sunny yellow skirt.
Here’s the updated list:
  • Skirt
  • Lamp shade cover
  • Sewing machine cover
  • doll makeover
  • dress
  • scrunchies
  • head bands
  • costume
  • bag
  • vest recon
One down, nine to go.  Next two are things I desperately need.  Look forward to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.