Monday, September 20, 2010

Bring on the Books

It took a few days to do it, but I finally got the books for the doll house library done.  I had a little trouble finding the supplies I needed.

photos 1070As you can see, I made a ton of books and some magazines too.  I made the books with strips of folded paper glued together.  I cut out pictures of book covers from ads for book clubs, it makes them look so real.   I did the same thing for the magazines and used magazine pages for the inside to give that glossy look and feel.  I also stapled them instead of using glue,  it helps them to lie flat.  So now the basic items are done, I just need to work on the handy extra stuff.

Here’s the updated list:

  • Bag
  • Cuffs
  • Bookshelves
  • Books
  • Magazines
  • Poncho
  • Table
  • Desk chair
  • Chair
  • End table
  • Lamps
  • Capelet
  • Headbands
  • Globe
  • Rug
  • Curtains

Seven down, nine to go.  More minis are up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.