Monday, August 2, 2010

Smile!

For those who have been here for awhile, it isn’t too much of a surprise that the video on my project list is going to be another Kailey and Boris video.  If you’re totally clueless, you can check out the last video here.  I need some mini props before I can start on the new one. 
photos 980One of the things I need is a tiny digital camera.  I made this one using my usual material of choice, cardboard.  I used sequins for all the little bits and I decided to paint it pink like my camera, the one I never use because it stinks.  It doesn’t look too bad, but I think I used too much Mod Podge, it looks like it’s melting.
Here’s the updated list:
  • doll headbands
  • halters
  • camera
  • stamps
  • painting supplies
  • knitting supplies
  • video
  • face magnets
Three down, five to go.  The next one should be up by Wednesday, and I may have an announcement tomorrow.  Depends on a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.