Featured Post

Button Broach, a Tutorial

Monday, January 25, 2010

Hats Off, or On

photos 014
The last item on my list is done.  I made the hat from scraps of the sweater I used for my jacket (see Soft and Glittery).  It’s a somewhat smaller version of the pattern from Sew Modest Clothing.  I though it look so cute on Midnight, so I couldn’t resist having her model it here.  See what a good kitty she, considering she can’t stand having things on her head for more than like 5 seconds.  I decided as a reward to postpone her bath, she deserves it.
Here’s the updated list:

  • Altered jacket
  • doll house
  • sleeping bags
  • hat
  • Glittery makeover All done, what a relief.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.